Your privacy is important to us. It is Ecomassage’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any of your information that we may collect on the Ecomassage website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information or information with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot assume responsibility for their own privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed to accept our practices in terms of privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling functionality and features on this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newsletters: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / non-subscribed users.
- Order processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it tracked.
- Form related cookies: When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site Rage Cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your rages on how this site performs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve you advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve you more relevant ads across the web and to limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this website and to provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting you with similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see whether our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Ecomassage offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, online gambling (eg Betano), games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Ecomassage, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that’s cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
By accessing the Ecomassage website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ecomassage’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Ecomassage website;
- remove any copyrightor other material property notations; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ecomassage at any time. Upon ceasing to view these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Ecomassage’s website are provided ‘as is’. Ecomassage makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other breach of rights.
- Furthermore, Ecomassage does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to these materials or at websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Ecomassage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on Ecomassage, even if Ecomassage or an authorized representative of Ecomassage has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EcoMassage’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ecomassage does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ecomassage may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, EcoMassage does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Ecomassage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ecomassage of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Ecomassage may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ecomassage and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.
General Data Protection Regulation
– The entity responsible for processing personal data is the company Saul & Doriscar Lda
– The company has designated a data protection officer Saul Garcia who can be contacted directly by letter sent to the company’s headquarters.
– The personal data of Customers of Saul & Doriscar Lda, are processed because they are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
– The personal data provided by the Customer will only be processed and stored by computer, for the respective provision of contracted services and compliance with legal obligations.
– Personal data are kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, necessity and minimization of the retention time for the legally defined periods for the purposes of investigation and legal actions.
– The Client is guaranteed the right of access, consent, consultation, portability, opposition, access control and registration of treatments in accordance with the Regulations in force.